Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

[DOWNLOAD] I'm a T. Rex! (Little Golden Book) by Dennis R. Shealy, Brian Biggs ~ Book PDF Kindle ePub Free

I'm a T. Rex! (Little Golden Book)

πŸ“˜ Read Now     πŸ“₯ Download


A dinosaur book with humor and fun facts—perfect for the youngest dino fans!"I'm a T. rex!I ROARRRR and I romp!I GRRROWWLLL and I stomp! I'm a T. rex."In this brand-new Little Golden Book, a T. rex tells all about his great and terrible self. Facts about the T. rex are humorously presented: "Does the T stand for toothy? Does the T stand for tall? Does the T stand for terrible? I am known as them all!"The ending reveals a surprise: the T. rex is still a baby in a nest, watched over lovingly by his "great BIG MAMA T. rex!" This Little Golden Book is illustrated by Brian Biggs, one of today's most in-demand illustrators. He brings to life the popular Shredderman books by Wendelin Van Draanen. Author Dennis Shealy is a children's book editor and the author of the popular Little Golden Book I'm a Truck, illustrated by the award-winning artist Bob Staake.

eBook details

  • Title: I'm a T. Rex! (Little Golden Book)
  • Author : Dennis R. Shealy, Brian Biggs
  • Release Date : *
  • Genre: Books,Children's Books,Animals
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : * KB

Free Books Download "I'm a T. Rex! (Little Golden Book)" PDF ePub Kindle


Post a Comment for "[DOWNLOAD] I'm a T. Rex! (Little Golden Book) by Dennis R. Shealy, Brian Biggs ~ Book PDF Kindle ePub Free"